Thursday, September 11, 2008

Damascus Gaming Cabinet

It has been almost a year since we got the cabinet for games and snacks, and I think it has been an amazing success. the convenience of having our favorites and staples right at hand has been tremendous.

I would like to start the process now to determine what games to stock in the cabinet for the coming year. While any game is open to being added to the cabinet, the following 20 games are our most played over the last year (Oct '07 - Sept '08):

GameQty
Tichu57
Race for the Galaxy47
Dominion45
Agricola35
Ticket to Ride14
RattleSnake13
Blue Moon City11
Pandemic11
Alhambra10
Cheeky Monkey10
Big Points9
Diamant9
Hanging Gardens, The9
Power Grid8
San Juan8
Showmanager8
Uptown8
Zooloretto8
R-Eco7
Category 56
For Sale6
Kingsburg6
Oregon6
Raj6


So, take some time, think about your favorite games, look through Dave's collection, and decide what you want in the cabinet for the coming year, then post a comment to this entry, and let us know. I will be changing the cabinet over to the new contents soon.

Dave's Collection on BGG
Current Cabinet contents on BGG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll keep Railroad Tycoon (with the Europe expansion) and Power Grid in there. They are my two favorites and they seem to be very popular with most people. Can we ever get enough of those two games? I think not!

Ipecac said...

I think the mix in the cabinet is quite good. Dave and I supplement it by bringing a couple of bags full of games and I think that meets all our needs.