Wow, am I way behind... This post and the next two for Damascus are coming all at once, so expect sparser info than normal as I try to get caught up...
Seventeen in attendance...
- David & Noreen Fair
- David & Martha Briggs
- Lance Jones
- Marshall Miller
- John Weber
- Rose Byington
- Rick & Linda Pasquale
- Raphael Lehrer
- John Stup
- John-Paul Pizzica
- Melinda & Ruben Carbonell
- Bill Trac
- Howard Wagner
- R-Eco, won by John W. with 9, followed by Lance and Dave F. both with 7, Rose with -1, and Marshall with -2.
- Felix: The Cat in the Sack, won by Raphael with 49, followed by Rick with 42, Linda with 39, and John S. with 23.
- Ticket to Ride, with the USA 1910 expansion, won by Linda with 111, followed by David B. with 108, Martha 97, Rose 91, and John 88.
- Race for the Galaxy, won by Raphael with a consumption strategy, and a score of 45. Followed by Howard with 42, and John-Paul with 31.
- Tichu won by Melinda & Noreen 1105 to 595 over Bill & Rose. This took 17 hands!
- Rails of Europe, won by David F. with 48, followed closely by Rick with 44, Marshall with 39, John W. with 37, and Lance with 26.
- Zooloretto, with Martha winning 37 over David B 34, and Linda 32
- Double or Nothing with Melinda winning 58 over Linda 44, Noreen 34, Rose 33, Ruben 33, and Bill 15
- In the Year of the Dragon, with Marshall winning 103 over Dave F. 102, Rick 93 and Lance 84
- Three quick games of Raj with the following results:
Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Dave Fair -2 14 7 Marshall 12 15 8 Lance 22 -5 15 Rick 8 16 10
- Kingsburg, with Raphael winning 46 to John-Paul's and Howard's 36, and John W's 35
- Felix: The Cat in the Sack, with John W winning 76 to Raphael's 53, and john-Paul's 38