Arrrggghh, another post of catching up. Whew, almost there...
- David, Corwin, Andrew & Noreen Fair
- Lance Jones
- Rick & Linda Pasquale
- Marshall Miller
- Rose Byington
- Bob, Carol, and Ben Jones
- John Stup
- David & Martha Briggs
- Felix: The Cat in the Sack, won by Lance with 65, followed by Dave with 36, Rick with 29, and Marshall with 15.
- Queen's Necklace with David B. (190) winning over Martha (110) and John (100).
- Ticket to Ride, with the USA 1910 expansion, won by John with 120, followed by David B. with 115, and Martha with 110. Close Game!
- Tichu, with Rose & Lance winning over Rick & Linda 1140 to 755 (Note: This score is actually impossible... must have a math error in there somewhere...).
- Frank's Zoo, with Rick (14), Linda (12), Lance (4) and Rose (4).
- Tichu, with Rose & Rick winning over Noreen & Linda 1150 to 850.
- Agricola, with Farmer Dave (48) winning over Bob The Tiller (44), Carol The Butcher (32), Marshall the Baker (31) and Noreen the Perpetually Pissed at Having to Give Dave Food (20)
- Traumfabrik, with Carol winning with 107 points over Martha (88), David B. (61) and Bob (30)
- Keythedral, with Marshall (72) winning over Dave (62) and Lance (47).
- Finally, Medici, with Carol (106) winning over Marshall (98), Dave (97), Bob (95) and Lance (89).